- "LC photoalignment and photopatterning: past present and future"
Prof. Vladimir Chigrinov, The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, HK
- "Modeling the light-induced surface patterning of azopolymer films: recent advances and open problems"
Prof Lorenzo Marrucci, Universita' di Napoli Federico II, Italy
- "Fine structure of Surface Relief Gratings: experiment, Monte-Carlo simulations and stochastic modeling"
Prof Antoni Mitus, Wroclaw University of Technology, Poland
- "Photochromic molecules for all-optical switching"
Prof Jarosław Myśliwiec, Wroclaw University of Technology, Poland
- "Large amplitude photo-induced molecular migration in azo-materials"
Prof Jean-Michel Nunzi, Queen's University, Kingston, Canada
- "Photomechanical effects at subwavelength scale in azobenzene containing materials"
Prof Jacques Peretti, CNRS-Ecole Polytechnique, C´edex, France
- "Multiscale Optical Imaging of Complex Fields Based on the Use of Azobenzene Nanomotors"
Prof Jerome Plain, Univ Technol Troyes, CNRS, France
- "Photoinduced Surface Patterning in Azo-Polymers: How Can Non-Covalent Intermolecular Interactions Serve Us?"
Prof. Arri Priimagi, Department of Chemistry and Bioengineering, Tampere University of Technology, Finland
- "Wavelength dependent photoalignment in azobenzene polymers"
Prof. P.S. Ramanujam, Technical University Denmark, Roskilde, Denmark
- "Advances in Experimental Methods to Probe Surface Relief Grating Formation Mechanism in Photosensitive Materials"
Prof Svetlana Santer, University of Potsdam, Germany
- "Photofluidization in azobenzene materials: myth or reality?"
Prof. Marina Saphiannikova, Leibniz Institute of Polymer Research Dresden, Germany
- "Photoalignment of liquid crystalline polymer films with mesoscopic architectures"
Prof Takahiro Seki, Nagoya University, Japan
- "Polarization Elements due to Bulk Photo-Alignment of LC Polymers"
Prof Joachim Stumpe, Fraunhofer Inst Appl Polymer Res IAP, Golm, Germany
- "Light-induced reorientation of azobenzene chromophores as a driving force of material deformation"
Prof. Vladimir Toshchevikov, Leibniz Institute of Polymer Research Dresden, Germany
- "Computer Simulation of Liquid Crystals close to a Surface"
Prof. Claudio Zannoni, Universita' di Bologna, Italy
- "Light-induced complex surface patterning of azobenzene-containing polymers"
Prof. Antonio Ambrosio, Universita' di Napoli Federico II, Italy
- "Photophysical and photo-physicochemical molecular alignment methods"
Prof. Atsushi Shishido, Tokyo Institute of Technology
- "Liquid crystal patterns originating from structured alignment"
Prof. Kristiaan Neyts, Liquid Crystals and Photonics Group, Ghent University, Belgium
- "Photomolecular motions on azopolymer nano-objects: Toward new applications for photonics and biology"
Prof. Régis Barillé , University of Angers, France
- "Plastic Photonic Memories"
Prof. Riccardo Castagna, NEST, Istituto Nanoscienze CNR, Scuola Normale Superiore, Pisa, Italy
- "Photoalignment with feedback"
Prof. Nelson Tabiryan, BEAM Engineering, USA
- "Liquid crystal devices for THz applications based on photoalignment technology"
Prof. Yanqing Lu, Nanjing University, China
- "Field-induced Bragg diffraction in polymer-stabilized liquid crystals with vertical alignment"
Prof. Liang-Chy Chien, Kent State University, USA
- "Dimerization behavior of new photo-alignment materials having cinnamate moiety"
Prof. Hiroshi Hasebe, Liquid Crystal Materials Technical Dept., DIC Corp., Japan
- "Phase transition between helical and spatially homogeneous states of a ferroelectric liquid crystal caused by change of the order parameter of photo-anisotropic boundary surfaces"
Prof. Evgeny Pozhidaev, P.N. Lebedev Physical Institute of Russian Academy of Sciences, Russia
- "A new class of Photoalignment materials"
Prof. Lachezar Komitov, University of Gothenburg, Sweden
- "Modeling of the light beam induced patterning of a nematic disclination profile"
Prof. Slobodan Zumer, University of Ljubljana, Slovenia
- "Liquid crystal photoalignment: from discovery to first industrial products"
Prof. Oleg Yaroshchuk, Institute of Physics, National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine
- "Electro-photo-rheology of liquid crystals"
Prof. Sergey Pasechnik, Moscow State University of Instrument Engineering and Computer Science, Russia
- "Cis-trans photoisomerization in nematic and cholesteric mesophases:
physical chemistry, molecular models and novel implications"
Prof. Longin Lisetski, Institute for Scintillation Materials of STC, "Institute for Single
Crystals", National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine
- "Liquid crystal diffractive optical elements utilized photoalignment"
Prof. Sergiy Valyukh, Linkoping University, Sweden
- "Multifunctional photosensitive liquid crystalline lactic acid derivatives"
Prof. Alexey Bubnov, Institute of Physics, Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic
- "Light-induced reordering in azo-dye films: models and mechanisms behind
Prof. Alexei D. Kiselev, Institute of Physics, National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine
- "Photothermal effect can work for light-controlled complex deformation and motion of polymers"
Prof. Yue Zhao, Université de Sherbrooke, Canada
- "Directional Photofluidization and Micro/Nanostructural Evolution"
Prof. Seungwoo Lee, Sungkyunkwan University (SKKU), Suwon, Republic of Korea
- "Self-assembled photoalignment layer for LCD"
Prof. Li Xuan, Chinese Academy of Sciences, China
- "The role of surface morphology in photo-alignment of liquid crystal on polymer and chalcogenide glass films"
Prof. Satyendra Kumar, Kent State University, USA
- "Azo Dye Photoalignment Layers for Liquid Crystals Using a Thin Surface-Localized Polymer-Stabilization Layer"
Prof. Philip Bos, Kent State University, USA